- Your Security:
- Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. utilizes Secure Socket Link on its website when obtaining quote information for the protection of personal data. The confidentiality of your information is our top priority. If you prefer not to submit your information online call us. You have other options.
- Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. does not request personal information about you without your knowledge or permission.
- Access to nonpublic personal information you provide to us is restricted and is only accessible by those employees and trusted insurers who require such information to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
- Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. does not sell, trade, or distribute any information that is gathered about our visitors on our web site. This includes e-mail addresses.
- Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. does not support SPAM of any kind. Any information provided to us on this website remains strictly confidential.
- Like most websites, ours uses automatically logged information, including IP addresses, only to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- You may file your complaints to us directly using any of the methods we provided on this website and you may file your complaints to CMS by visiting page.
- Your Consent:
- By submitting information for a quote you are granting Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. the permission to share this information, in accordance with the law, with trusted insurers in order to provide you with a quote.
- By using our website you agree to the Terms and Conditions of use of our website.
- Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. does not promise that the information you provide on our website will remain available to you or that you qualify for the products we offer.
- Like most agencies and Property & Casualty insurance companies, we use Property & Casualty insurance companies that will run an insurance score report when providing you with a quote. This is a composite of information such as your credit histories, claims, driving records, etc. By submitting this quote request you give us your written permission to obtain those reports if insurance companies require them.
- Limitation Of Liability For Using Our Website
Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. will NOT be responsible for ANY damages or injuries resulting from the use of our website. This includes 1) The use of links to other websites provided on our website 2) Errors 3) Omissions 4) Computer failures 5) Breakdown or malfunction of the secure servers we use or any of its connections of any kind 6) End-user’s (your use) use of non-secure email servers. We are not liable for ANY consequential or incidental damages of ANY kind. We are not liable even if we have been negligent or if our representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages or both. In the event that your state law does not allow us to limit or exclude liability, our liability to you for all losses will not be greater than the amount you have paid to access our website regardless of the damage or injury or claims of ANY kind. Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. is a company headquartered in the Great State of Texas and Texas law shall govern and control any action concerning Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. is only licensed to sell insurance in the State of Texas and by submitting a quote you confirm that your interests are located in the State of Texas.
All material on our website is provided as is. Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. disclaims ALL express and implied warranties about the material provided on its website. Information provided about our products and services is not a statement of contract and does not guarantee coverage. The products and services listed on our website may or may not be available at all times or for your particular business or personal needs.