Texas Child Care or Daycare Centers, and Schools Insurance
Operating a child care center or an academic school is not an easy task. You must have a passion to serve children and the community you live in. Are you obtaining the proper childcare insurance or school insurance for your organization, while ensuring the proper protection of the children you serve? We work hard, on your behalf, with insurance companies that understand the areas of risk you must address. From general liability and property insurance to child abuse and molestation insurance, we will help you identify the adequacy of your current coverage and gaps in your current insurance program. Focus on the future of the children you care for, instead of worrying about your liability risks today.
Ask us about our Extended Employee Benefits Program. This unique integrated benefit solutions program is designed to improve the productivity of both employers and employees.
- Business Auto: Coverage includes hired and non-owned auto liability insurance.
- Business Liability: General liability (protects you against third party bodily injury and property damage), premises and operations, products, personal injury, advertising injury, medical payments.
- Business Property: Covers buildings and business personal property on a replacement cost basis. No coinsurance option available. In addition, coverage can be provided to business personal property off premises.
- Account Receivables
- Business Income and Extra Expense: Coverage provides lost income for suspended operations due to a covered loss.
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media: Enhanced perils include coverage for loss due to electric current, mechanical breakdown, and power failure.
- Equipment Breakdown: Coverage includes airconditioning equipment, power generating equipment, and production equipment.
- Employee Dishonesty: Covers loss of money and other business personal property belonging to the insured by dishonest or fraudulent acts of the insured’s employees.
- Valuable Papers and Records: Client files primary coverage, in transit, or at a location other than the described premises options are available. Option includes the cost to research, replace or restore lost information.
- Abuse or Molestation: Coverage provided for bodily injury or personal injury due to abuse or molestation claims.
- Medical Accident and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
*Not a comprehensive list.