As an expert in the field of accounting and finance, we know the bottom line matters to you. That is why we work hard, on your behalf, to identify the most affordable insurance for you and your business, while maintaining a superior quality of coverage. We work with highly-rated (A.M. Best rating) insurance companies, who understand your insurance needs and offer enhanced insurance coverages for accountants. Our accounting specialty insurance programs are focused on helping you protect your business.
Ask us about our Extended Protection Assistance Program. This unique integrated benefit solutions program is designed to improve the productivity of both employers and employees.
Our Accountants Insurance Programs May Include*:
- Business Auto
- Business Liability: General liability (protects you against third party bodily injury and property damage), premises and operations, products, personal injury, advertising injury, medical payments, hired and non-owned automobile liability.
- Business Property: Covers buildings and business personal property on a replacement cost basis. No coinsurance option available.
- Account Receivables
- Business Income and Extra Expense – Billable Hours Option: Coverage provides lost income for suspended operations due to a covered loss.
- Computer Fraud
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media: Enhanced perils include coverage for loss due to electric current, mechanical breakdown, and power failure.
- Equipment Breakdown: Coverage includes power generating equipment, and production equipment.
- Employee Dishonesty: Covers loss of money and other business personal property belonging to the insured by dishonest or fraudulent acts of the insured’s employees.
- Valuable Papers and Records: Client files primary coverage, in transit, or at a location other than the described premises options are available. Option includes the cost to research, replace or restore lost information.
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
*Not a comprehensive list.